今年已經係第三年同Dondon屋企人過新年。唔知係咪大陸唔興,佢地父母唔派利是的。
下晝開始準備開年飯 -
干燒伊麵~~~
切草菇
韭黃
伊麵
製成品,真不俗啊。
本來蒸雞,但冬冬提醒我豉油雞比較易整。我無用現成豉油雞汁,自己上網抄recipe。
整出黎好似樣架,可惜。。。。
Dondon斬雞時候破壞左我既心血。係咪離譜丫,成隻雞切得個十舊。睇睇個背脊,成條龍船咁,叫人點夾?
細佬夜晚打黎問我豉油雞recipe。佢一向唔會亦唔識煮飯,我於是就以專家口吻話比佢知。今朝細佬send佢整既雞比我。無天理呀!!! 點解咁靚既?唔係又係同一個整法?我死都唔同佢分享我隻龍船雞d相架勒。
細佬整既豉油雞
2/5/2011 SATURDAY DINNER 開年飯。
有霽,蓮藕湯,菜膽髮菜綾魚球蠔豉,雞,酸蘿蔔,荀絲,蒸雪魚,炆魚骨,無影相既焗stuffed clam,海蝦,及最受歡迎既伊麵,好野!
朦查查全家幅
右邊個個係Dondon大佬。佢好得意架。我都叫好節儉的了,但係比起Dondon大佬我係小毛見大毛 - 好似今晚話每人都帶d食物。Dondon負責雞,麵同條鱈魚,佢大佬就帶左。。。半個密瓜,仲櫪晒所有食淨既送返屋企添。Dondon阿嫂話比我知佢地拍拖個時出親街都AA制。我覺得呢個阿哥實在係有趣。
2/6/2011 SUNDAY LUNCH
榨菜牛肉粥
霽
Dondon媽咪蒸既蘿蔔+芋頭糕
2/6/2011 SUNDAY DINNER
韭黃炒蛋
豆卜燒肉。用白切肉焗,叻!
菜乾湯
Dondon媽咪話我成日手凍腳凍,整左糯米紅豆糕比我,多謝auntie!
10 comments:
Give me your soy chicken recipe please...
[版主回覆02/07/2011 22:25:00]Copied and pasted from here and there-
1/3 bottle light soy sauce, 1/5 bottle dark soysauce, 2.5 pcs 'pin' 糖, a little wine, scallions and ginger.
Add all ingredients into a deep pot and bring it to boil on high heat for 15 minutes. Add the chicken quarters into the pot and boil over high heat for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let the chicken steeped in the soy sauce mixture for an hour.
嘩!乜擺到似隻龜多過雞 !咁係咪食味唔同呀
等我煮完飯!send 過斬雞法你!
[版主回覆02/07/2011 22:58:00]Hahahahahaha . The turtle tasted like chicken.
唔識用刀,我見有人用孖人牌剪刀剪!
[版主回覆02/07/2011 22:57:00]Just printed this out for Dondon. How come I have the belief that chopping chicken is a man's job?
節儉?? I think a better wording is "Cheap!" My wife is Cheap on herself but very generous to others.... Nice New Year dinner!! You did OK la....cannot be perfect every time, always rooms for improvements!!
[版主回覆02/07/2011 22:55:00]His brother goes back to his parents to do laundry every week, just to save a few bucks and every time when we dine out we are the one paying! But he has a kid, and another one coming soon, will need more money.
You should do the chicken with the 'Lee Kam Kee" soy Saurce!
[版主回覆02/07/2011 22:57:00]Dung Dung suggested that too. I still insist my sauce was OK ga, it's just the way Dondon cut it
你細佬斬雞把刀好利!斬功力度好大!齊口切開!唔似唔識煮飯的人可斬到咁!請槍?
[版主回覆02/07/2011 23:48:00]
菲律賓 姊 姊 did the job. My Dad loves to eat chicken, brother said she has been doing that at least once a week for the past 10 years.
斬完雞之後,雞汁最後先淋上面,您有無做到?大陸人唔興派利是咩? 但您地已經身在美國喎......而且我湖南阿姨都有派利是ga.....
[版主回覆02/08/2011 00:40:00]I did that too. The chicken tasted OK ga.
Don's parents must be trying to save money too.
識煮飯的人!睇下相就知內行、定實習期!呢舊燒肉正!一百分!
其實你己經是大廚身手!
家庭小菜!最教人回味!我最難忘是 婆婆 煮的梅子排骨,外母的煎蛋角!拔蘭地蒸雞! 夢中常見外母的笑!
[版主回覆02/08/2011 00:38:00]I'm so happy!!
大陸唔興派利是 ...
As far as I know, that's not true. Of course, I could be completely wrong.
I do know that in parts of China, people don't say 公池花踩 to each other...
[版主回覆02/09/2011 01:19:00]節儉brother節儉parents
I tend to agree with BigDaddy on this 節儉 business...
Another plausible reason for skipping lai sees to you: Laisees are mostly for single people. If you're cohabiting with your sweetheart, then maybe they consider you two to be "virtually married", so they don't give you any laisees.
[版主回覆02/09/2011 02:00:00]Their 節儉 way is beyond comprehension to us.
Dondon's Dad calculates how much it cost him to do a load of laundry. Before that he didn't allow his wife to dry their clothes in the dryer.
Maybe I should write something about that, but will it be too mean?
Post a Comment