Monday, February 21, 2011

飲茶搭臺

星期一放假! 一有long weekend Dondon就會同我去飲茶。我鍾意東皇朝,因為附近可以搵到位泊車,岩晒d懶精。



Weekday 所有大中小點都係$2.50. 好多人等位,我地仲要搭抬。係香港除左係蓮香試過搭抬都無其他經驗,始終唔太慣。


同抬係一家四口大陸人 - 全家算衣著光鮮但全部擘大口趙野,個老竇仲食到好大聲。食鳳爪佢係點lur骨既呢?係打開個口由d骨"凌空"由個口跌落張抬到。其實我都有唔岩之處 - 就係一見到大陸人已經諗住實有衰野。唔好留意人地,自己享受食物咪好囉。


兩個人食左 - 牛仔骨,燒賣,蝦餃,蝦腸,牛腸,牛雜,流沙包。



2/22/2011 MONDAY DINNER


舊送 - 蘿蔔魚鬆



皮蛋豆腐



菜飯



罐頭 beef stew



 


2/23/2011 WEDNESDAY DINNER


煎豬扒 (Dondon,"豬扒多骨,肥,多根;同埋下次落左bread crumbs唔洗醃。")



蛋炒飯 + 蒜頭豆苗



炸魚片粟米紫菜湯



今日了結左難題 - send 左email 比老細推左份工。好野,我又變返開心快樂9-5人!


Dear Amy,


I'd like to thank you again for offering me the opportunity to work for John。After careful consideration this past weekend I have decided that remaining in my current post will be a better decision.


I know my current job well and I believe I can make a more significant impact to the company by staying put.


From a personal perspective I am now paying a monthly mortgage for my apartment. Making a career move will involve certain risks, such as losing a stable income which is something I cannot afford at this stage. 


Meanwhile I will be more than happy to accept additional responsibilities while they train the new executive assistant.

I'd also like to get your permission before I talk to john directly to thank him.


Best regards


Angela


3 comments:

Mike said...

NVery nice food.
[版主回覆02/24/2011 11:51:00]d 點心確係唔差。

冬冬 said...

食鳳爪佢係點lur骨既呢?係打開個口由d骨"凌空"由個口跌落張抬
越黎越有進步,好有幽默感!
[版主回覆02/24/2011 11:49:00]好恐怖架

fatty said...

From a personal perspective I am now paying a monthly mortgage for my apartment. Making a career move will involve certain risks, such as losing a stable income which is something I cannot afford at this stage. 
咁都俾你想倒的理由! ,送 d 公仔你
[版主回覆02/24/2011 23:54:00]Thank you fatty