I guess it is a gimmick! It basically force your head to remain in a stabalized position...I like to roll around in my bed...that's why I have to sleep in a King size bed....and always sleep with 2-3 pillows!!! [版主回覆07/22/2011 03:31:00]Dondon 好鍾意上呢啲檔. . . .
Personally I think Angela's dishes are very healthy and good! They combine of Veggie, Pasta, Meat, seafood...etc...
The reason why Dondon is a little over weight is simply "Good Living in The USA!" Good job, live in a relax atmosphere, great girl friend, wonderful family, living right in the heart of Queens, NY, how can you not get a ittle extra on you????? [版主回覆07/22/2011 21:54:00]中年發福,無得避
11 comments:
嘩,駛唔駛咁貴,係咪訓醒真係特別精神D?
[版主回覆07/22/2011 03:12:00]咪又係成日嘈住話眼瞓。
不過 Dondon 話條頸無咁痛 lu。
I guess it is a gimmick! It basically force your head to remain in a stabalized position...I like to roll around in my bed...that's why I have to sleep in a King size bed....and always sleep with 2-3 pillows!!!
[版主回覆07/22/2011 03:31:00]Dondon 好鍾意上呢啲檔. . . .
(Empty)
If the model on the upper left hand corner comes with the pillow, I will buy it!!
[版主回覆07/22/2011 03:33:00]咁都留意到
angela1126hk: 個pillow好貴呀!我都唔捨得買呀!! dondon 瞓上pillow張相, 真係好開心
[版主回覆07/22/2011 07:21:00]Dondon 有購物狂症架。
On a separate issue, I think your culinary skills are not too healthy for DD. He looks a little bit pregnant...
[版主回覆07/22/2011 21:12:00]就嚟生得添喇
Personally I think Angela's dishes are very healthy and good! They combine of Veggie, Pasta, Meat, seafood...etc...
The reason why Dondon is a little over weight is simply "Good Living in The USA!" Good job, live in a relax atmosphere, great girl friend, wonderful family, living right in the heart of Queens, NY, how can you not get a ittle extra on you?????
[版主回覆07/22/2011 21:54:00]中年發福,無得避
Agreed???
個pillow卡住個頭咪唔可以側睡?
[版主回覆07/23/2011 16:31:00]本 menu 話側睡碌去側面高啲嗰個位喎。 我真係好質疑係咪有用。
搵得黎、洗得去!剩係睇 Dondon 訓得咁開心、就值回票價!
[版主回覆07/25/2011 01:20:00]仲諗住Dondon儲錢買求婚介子添
連運費要US$ 200 , 真的好貴.....
[版主回覆08/01/2011 00:50:00]比我買張床都得
Post a Comment