Where do you guys go for the 魚頭煲? I do not know Flushing that well, but am very familiar with Manhattan Chinatown...Any good place for that dish in NYC? I have never try that before, but seeing that youi guys love this, may be I should give it a try some day! [版主回覆09/15/2010 23:24:00]This will be another place I'll take you when you come to NY again. Fisheadpot for lunch, all you can eat sushi for dinner!
2 comments:
Where do you guys go for the 魚頭煲? I do not know Flushing that well, but am very familiar with Manhattan Chinatown...Any good place for that dish in NYC? I have never try that before, but seeing that youi guys love this, may be I should give it a try some day!
[版主回覆09/15/2010 23:24:00]This will be another place I'll take you when you come to NY again. Fisheadpot for lunch, all you can eat sushi for dinner!
Thanks!! I will take a rain-check!!
Post a Comment